2007 New Year’s Resolutions:
1. I will blog, blog, blog, blog, blog, blog, blogggggggg!
2. I will ride the Honda at only 60kph in town, 90 on
highways. Not “full-bollocks” as usual.
3. I will ask my UK friends to explain ONE MORE
TIME why “dog’s bollocks” is a good thing.
4. I will get OUT of teaching full-time at a school
because my mindset is NOT made to easily deal
with the routine spontaneity that’s required to
work with Thais’.
5. I will put maximum effort into getting my lame friend
Dave to make the bold step to come here to visit. Nothing
will stop me.
6. I will put together into ONE all the books I have started
about various parts of my degenerate life.
7. I will gain back 2 kg because were it not for a shaved
head, I really would resemble Bruce Lee.
8. I will avoid entertaining thoughts and offers of making
an immoral living here.
9. I will start seriously thinking about buying a car, my
assbone is growing spurs from long-haul motorbike rides.
10. I will stop telling Thais’ “God told me to” and start
explaining myself more.
11. I will not continue to keep email silence for 3 and 4
weeks at a time with those that love me back home
– just to see how much they plead with me to write
them something to show them I’m still alive here.
12. The year 2007 will be known as the year of the
“Vern”. I will become the most well-known expat in
Thailand this year through blogging. I will be more
famous than even STICKMAN or DANA or GALT!
THEY WILL WAI DEEPLY and SO respectfully
BEFORE MY GREATNESS and tremble as if
having tsunami size piss-shivers when they hear my
V – E – R – N