Online Business for Sale:
Thailand’s Travel Blog Network
If you are an expat in Thailand and you are looking for a way to make money without having to do much of anything, just update your web site every day or so this is a 39,000 baht solution (about $1300 usd) that can start earning you money right away.
This web site is geared toward building a network of writers on the site that write about all different subjects related to Thailand.
It’s an “online business” because you can do whatever you like to the pages I created… filling them with your ads for e-books, Google Adsense ads, Yahoo ads, Text to Link ads, or whatever you choose. There are many ways to monetize (add money-making capability) to your new site. What I’ve done is just add some Google Adsense ads here. I also have an affiliate membership with “Wired-Destinations.com” that provides online hotel reservations that go through my site.
There is really no end to what you could do if you chose to.
If you are undecided about a topic that you want some feedback on – write me an email or find me on chat: Google Talk: thaipulse; Yahoo messenger: Thaipulse_mirror; Skype: thaipulse
I’ll let you know what I think and how we could implement your idea into the site. I am giving away 15 free hours of programming to help you change the site any way that you wish. You can completely customize it and make it any of the following:
- English-Thai Translation site
- Sell your e-Book (Create a Word .DOC and then convert to PDF format. I can show you how)
- Sell your Thai products
- Sell your English Lesson Plans to other teachers
- Create an online Chat Site where you are teaching English through Chat and charging cash by PayPal.
- Create Thailand’s largest movie and photos site. Already there are 500+ photos and 100+ movies for viewing. It may already BE the largest site in Thailand with 390 pages of content.
- Add your blog to the site and make daily updates about whatever topics you like.
- Create reports about each city that expats usually visit.
- Focus on Hotel Reservations
- Focus on Thailand Maps and how to get around.
- Focus on Hostels and Cheap Things to do in Thailand for the backpacker crowd.
- Advertise your real estate services
- Advertise your expat insurance services
- Advertise your web-hosting services
- Advertise your Search Engine Optimization Services
- Advertise your writing skills
- Advertise WHATEVER!
There are already more than 1200 persons per day coming to the site. If you keep adding content – like through writing blog articles a few times per week – in a year you could have something that produces good income and is working to make you money as you’re sleeping.
I think realistically you should be able to quit your teaching job in Thailand after about a year of effort to make this site, your site, something special that brings a benefit of some sort to the readers.
Let me know if you have any ideas and I’ll let you know what I think…