Krabi is a province located south of Surat Thani and north west of Trang and Koh Lanta island.
Krabi has everything that Phuket island has – in terms of natural beauty, but without the nightlife aspect. There are quiet bars in Krabi, but nothing like Soi Bangla in Patong Beach. Shopping too – is not great in Krabi, but the Ao Nang Beach area has enough to keep most satisfied for a weekend.
Krabi has amazing beaches, caves, waterfalls, hotsprings, natural cool springs, and more to see while you’re here.
More things to do in Krabi:
- Top 10 Things to do in Krabi
- Railay Beach, Krabi
- Wat Thum Sua (Wat Tum Suea) Tiger Cave Temple
- Climbing in Railay beach
- Noppharat Thara Beach, Pier (Ferry to Phuket & Phi Phi)
- Huay To Waterfall in Phanom Bencha National Park
- Sra Kaew (Sa Gaew) Cave, Krabi
- Boua Thong Cave
- Lang Rongrian Cave (Rong Rian)
- Khao Phung Cave (Kow Phung, near Huay To Waterfall)
- Wat Tum Sang Phet (Diamond Cave Temple)
- Crystal Lagoon (Crystal Pond – Sa Morakot) Hiking and swimming in fresh water
- Great Outdoors Kids Activity: Fishery Dept (BIG fish)
- Hiking Krabi – short 4 km easy climb on paved road
- Hiking Krabi – Khao Phanom Bencha 1,397m high mountain!
- Mangrove Forest Walkway, Krabi town
- Kayaking and Elephant Trekking full day or 1/2 Day Kayaking
- Riding Elephants in Krabi (Elephant trekking)
- Thalen Bay (Ao Thalen)
- Snorkeling in Krabi
- Diving in Krabi
- Diving in Ko Phi Phi
- Krabi Bike Tours in Krabi town offers Trek, Specialized bike rentals by day, week or month at good rates.
EMERGENCY NUMBER: Dial 1669 for any Krabi emergency.
Copyright ©2013 Written by Vern Lovic.