Reserve your Half-Day package here.
If you are looking for the full day package click >
The basic half-day package (3.5 hours on site) includes:
Pickup from your hotel.
Kayaking on freshwater spring stream 1.6 km.
Walk to nature trail and the origin of the stream at the base of a mountain.
Swimming in the freshwater pools.
Lunch (Thai food) with foreigners favorites.
Back to hotel after 3.5 hours.
Adult: 950 Thai baht. Child 4-11: 650 b.
** Both packages include:
English speaking tour guide, Hotel transfers, drinking water and fresh fruits, Insurance for accidents.
Note: Time you leave is up to you. When you arrive at the stream and elephants is when they start the clock, not when they pick you up like some of the other companies here. They open at 9 am and close at 5 pm. You can go anytime in between.
More things to do in Krabi:
- More than 20 Things to Do in Krabi
- Top 10 Things to do in Krabi
- Railay Beach, Krabi
- Wat Thum Sua (Wat Tum Suea) Tiger Cave Temple
- Climbing in Railay beach
- Noppharat Thara Beach, Pier (Ferry to Phuket & Phi Phi)
- Huay To Waterfall in Phanom Bencha National Park
- Sra Kaew (Sa Gaew) Cave, Krabi
- Boua Thong Cave
- Lang Rongrian Cave (Rong Rian)
- Khao Phung Cave (Kow Phung, near Huay To Waterfall)
- Crystal Lagoon (Crystal Pond – Sa Morakot) Hiking and swimming in fresh water
- Great Outdoors Kids Activity: Fishery Dept (BIG fish)
- Hiking Krabi – short 4 km easy climb on paved road
- Hiking Krabi – Khao Phanom Bencha 1,397m high mountain!
- Mangrove Forest Walkway, Krabi town
- Kayaking and Elephant Trekking full day or 1/2 Day Kayaking
- Riding Elephants in Krabi (Elephant trekking)
- Thalen Bay (Ao Thalen)
- Snorkeling in Krabi
- Diving in Krabi
- Diving in Ko Phi Phi
- Krabi Bike Tours in Krabi town offers Trek, Specialized bike rentals by day, week or month at good rates.
Copyright ©2013 Written by Vern Lovic.