Today is the first day for a new Bungy Jumping facility located between Krabi town and Ao Nang in the little village of Sai Thai.
Krabi Bungy Jump Saithai
It’s really about time Krabi gets something like this. Before this, the closest bungy jump facility was in Phuket and cost 2,000 baht for jumping at the same height.
Height of Jump: 55 meters (165+ feet)
Cost: 1,600 Thai baht
Hours: 9am to 6pm daily
Insurance? Yes, 1 million baht.
Directions: Coming from Ao Nang or Ao Nam Mao it’s on the main connecting road – same road as the very large/new gas station with 7-11. Go past that and past the breakfast places… on your left after the bamboo hut making company you’ll see a sign for Krabi Bungy Jumping Sai Thai. That’d be it.
Coming from Krabi town you’ll pass Sai Thai temple and then on your right you’ll see the sign.
More things to do in Krabi:
- Top 10 Things to do in Krabi
- Railay Beach, Krabi
- Wat Thum Sua (Wat Tum Suea) Tiger Cave Temple
- Climbing in Railay beach
- Nopparat Thara Beach, Pier (Ferry to Phuket & Phi Phi)
- Huay To Waterfall in Phanom Bencha National Park
- Sra Kaew (Sa Gaew) Cave, Krabi
- Boua Thong Cave
- Lang Rongrian Cave (Rong Rian)
- Khao Phung Cave (Kow Phung, near Huay To Waterfall)
- Crystal Lagoon (Crystal Pond – Sa Morakot) Hiking and swimming in fresh water
- Great Outdoors Kids Activity: Fishery Dept (BIG fish)
- Hiking Krabi – short 4 km easy climb on paved road
- Hiking Krabi – Khao Phanom Bencha 1,397m high mountain!
- Mangrove Forest Walkway, Krabi town
- Kayaking and Elephant Trekking full day orÂ 1/2 Day Kayaking
- Riding Elephants in Krabi (Elephant trekking)
- Thalen Bay (Ao Thalen)
- Snorkeling in Krabi
- Diving in Krabi
- Diving in Ko Phi Phi
- Krabi Bike Tours in Krabi town offers Trek, Specialized bike rentals by day, week or month at good rates.
Copyright ©2013 Written by Vern Lovic.