Not really an in-depth review, but an overview. We stayed here last night and found it to be a very good value for 900 THB.
Here are some positives and negatives about Bussarakam Hotel in Khon Kaen:
Positives about Khon Kaen’s Bussarakam:
- Room is exceptionally clean, bright, airy
- Staff is professional and helpful
- Bed is nice – king sized
- Free breakfast was good – Thai food and toast with butter/strawberry
- Wifi is free in the lobby
Negatives about Khon Kaen’s Bussarakam:
- WiFi was 150 THB extra for the password to get it to work in our room. It worked off and on – annoying. I spent all my time in the lobby using it – because it’s more steady.
- Location – near a bunch of karaoke and fishbowl places
That’s it – I can’t say anything else negative about the place – great place to stay with a family. Wish I had known the internet sucks in the room – I’d have saved 150 THB.