Honda is set to release a successor to the wildly popular CBR 150R, a new bike with similar specs and fuel injection. This new motorbike will be available from October 30th in Bangkok at the Rajamangala National Stadium. Isn’t the Kawasaki Ninja 250 at 100,000 THB? The older Honda 150R’s, new, I’ve seen for 72,000 THB recently.
New Honda CBR150R FI Highlights:
- cost new is 75,900 THB (about 2,500 USD)
- fuel injected, better mileage
- “stronger performance”
- liquid cooling system and electric fan
- larger, 13 liter fuel tank
- illuminated LCD dial featuring engine temperature, fuel, speed, ODO meter, and for the first time digital clock
- colors: Red, white & blue; X-treme red; Night Black.
- first 1,000 customers will receive stylist jackets worth more than 2,000 baht (limited items), one-year emergency and medical service package from Honda Roadside Assistance
For more information, contact:
Marketing Communication Department, AP Honda Co., Ltd. Tel: 02 757-6111.
Khun Pracha Chankong ext 2503, E-mail: email@example.com.
Khun Thanyalak Chaiyapa ext. 2508, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.