Krabi is a province just east of Phuket and Phang Nga and south of Koh Samui Islands on the west coast (Andaman Sea) side. Krabi has many things to do, and the climate is a little cooler than Phuket which seems to hold onto the humidity more. Krabi has far fewer people and the traffic is never really too bad even during rush hours.
Krabi Topics to Explore
- About Krabi Town, and Beaches
- Are there snakes in Krabi?
- Areas of Krabi (Beach, Town, etc)
- Best Place to Visit in Thailand? Krabi!
- Best of Krabi and a separate category – best PIZZA of Krabi
- Krabi or Koh Samui – which is better for you?
- Krabi vs. Phuket – which is better?
Things to Do in Krabi
- Top 10 Things to Do in Krabi
- Wat Tham Seua (Tiger Cave Temple)
- Emerald Pool
- Rock Climbing in Railay Beach
- Overnight Camping Tours
- Public Swimming Pools in Krabi Town
- Best Caves in Krabi
- Sra Gaew Cave, Swimming, and Kayaking
- Where to Meditate in Krabi?